Dog Walking Weston
If an office job just isn’t for you, perhaps you should consider making a career change to dog walking. Weston individuals who want to make money doing what they love can come to Doggy Dates for excellent job opportunities. We’re always looking to add reliable, caring, and friendly dog lovers to our team. If you think taking on dog walking jobs in Weston with an established company sounds like something you want, we’d love to talk to you about open positions at Doggy Dates.
Want to Become a Professional Dog Walker in Weston?
To join our team at Doggy Dates, fill out our easy online job application form. Tell us what makes you special and why you’d make a perfect fit for our jobs as a walker with our company. At Doggy Dates, our dog walkers in Weston are in charge of their own schedules. Choose to join Doggy Dates for occasional dog walking jobs or for a position as a full-time dog walker. Here’s what we look for in our applicants:
- Dependability. Dog walking jobs in Weston require a high level of reliability. If you don’t show up to work as a dog walker, a dog may suffer. While we at Doggy Dates understand you can’t always plan for an absence, we want to hire walkers who can let us know in advance if they cannot make it to a dog-walking appointment. When it comes to taking care of dogs as a walker, dependability is key to our service.
- Personable. An open, friendly nature is preferred when walking other people’s dogs. We want our clients to feel comfortable and confident leaving their dogs in your service. Luckily, a positive attitude isn’t typically a problem when you’re a walker of dogs and puppies for a living!
- Love of dogs. We’re looking for dog walkers in Weston who love dogs as much as we do. You don’t have to have grown up around dogs or owned them yourself, but we do want our employees to have an innate love of animals – especially dogs. Our client’s dogs deserve to be in the care of loving, passionate sitters.
If you have these three traits, we want to talk to you! Apply for our sitting and walking jobs online today. If we have a sitting or walking position open that matches your application, we’ll get back to you to take the next step. Joining Doggy Dates as walkers or sitters is a career move you can take pride in making. You’ll celebrate every day doing the thing you love most – walking and sitting for Weston’s furry friends.
Why Select Doggy Dates for Dog Walking in Weston?
Choosing a suitable dog walker or sitter for your family is a tough decision, and one that we encourage you to make with care. Not all dog walkers in Weston are equal. Go with the company where they offer loving staff, glowing customer testimonials, and professionalism. Don’t trust Fido’s walks with anything less than the best. Here are four reasons dog owners trust Doggy Dates with dog walking in Weston:
- We’re trustworthy. From the moment you speak with one of our caring representatives, you’ll realize that Doggy Dates and its sitters have their hearts in the right place. We aren’t in this business for the money – we’re in it for the dogs. We never deceive our clients, dismiss their concerns, or exaggerate our capabilities. With Doggy Dates sitters and services, you know for sure your dog is in the best hands possible.
- We’re highly recommended and trusted. Our testimonials about our services speak for themselves. Clients use words such as “prompt,” “professional,” “friendly,” “dependable,” “caring,” and “knowledgeable” when describing their experiences with Doggy Dates’ services and sitters. With such stellar reviews, rest assured you’ve chosen the right Weston dog walkers and sitters.
- We train our staff diligently. We train all our dog walkers in Weston to provide reliable, professional, and efficient dog walking and sitter services. When you partner with Doggy Dates, you get our company’s assurance of the quality of our staff and services. We never send third parties to your Weston home for dog walking..
- We love dogs! Above all, our love for dogs is what sets us apart from the competition. Elizabeth Geisinger, founder and CEO of Doggy Dates, started the company because she loves dogs – plain and simple. Elizabeth grew up with two dogs, Henry and Wally, and her passion for animals shines through in the way she operates her business and in our walkers.
Doggy Dates has become a popular destination for dog daycare, dog sitting, overnight dog sitting, walking, and training services. We cater to the local towns of Weston, Wellesley, Natick, Dover, Needham, Sherborn, and Wayland, Massachusetts. We care for dogs of all shapes, sizes, and breeds, bringing exceptional dog sitting services to the region.
Meet Our Dog Walkers in Weston
At Doggy Dates, we understand the importance of getting to know the walkers who will be walking your dog. You treat your pets like family and expect our walkers to do the same. We take this responsibility seriously, and our walkers always act in the best interests of the dogs they are walking or sitting. The secret to our success is our genuine love of dogs. Each of the walkers on our staff is passionate about dogs and goes above and beyond to ensure dogs’ health, happiness, and wellbeing. Get to know our team:
- Haley Fredrickson. Haley has more than eight years of experience as a dog walker. After receiving her master’s degree, she decided to pursue what makes her happiest and join Doggy Dates. Now, she’s a dog walker and playdate supervisor.
- Sally Brown. Sally has a lifelong love of animals – a passion that took her to Africa, where she worked with lions, rhinos, monkeys, and other animals in a rehabilitation center for three months. Sally now excels as a Doggy Dates playdate supervisor and dog walker in Weston.
- Max Ghannam. Max combines his love for the great outdoors and his passion for dogs by working as a dog walker and playdate supervisor at Doggy Dates. Two of his best friends walk on four legs, and he counts himself fortunate to be able to work with dogs for a living.
These are just three of our upstanding dog walkers. Weston dog owners partner with a highly qualified and caring team of dog walkers when they choose to work with Doggy Dates. When you’re ready to schedule your service for dog walking, Weston citizens can call (781) 801-2526.